L&M Shipping Policy
At L&M Highland Outfitters we strive to offer quality products at a competitive price. This extends to our shipping policy. Our standard carrier is Canada Post and its International partners. This ensures cost effectiveness, prompt delivery and care of package(s). All items shipped are insured to protect the investment of the customer and this is included in the total shipping cost. Tracking numbers are available upon customer request. All items are individually packaged unless requested by the customer to reduce shipping costs in which case bulk packaging will be utilized.
L&M Return Policy
Customer satisfaction is the number goal at L&M Highland Outfitters. As such our craftspeople use only the highest quality materials in our products and each item is meticulously hand made to the highest standards in our industry.
Therefore L&M Highland Outfitters fully guarantees our manufactured products from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from time of purchase. We will repair or replace any of our manufactured items that have failed during normal use when returned with the original receipt. Failure to comply with manufacturer’s guidelines or misuse will void product warranty.
The following are exceptions to the policy;
- All returned products must be in new and unused condition (including all accessories, packaging, instructions etc).
- Damages to delivered products must be reported within 1 business day of delivery.
- If an order is returned due to manufacturer’s defect, L&M Highland will pay the shipping to return the product back to the customer.
- Custom products, special order items, and made-to-fit orders are not refundable but may be repaired if necessary.
- Clearance and/or sale items are non-returnable or refundable.
- Some exceptions may apply and could be subject to a 10% restocking fee.